HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Featured Song Here
Similar topics
Latest topics
» 100% Orange Juice Character Guide.
Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:34 am by Maribo

» Budget cookin'
Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:17 am by sp0909

» Promenade "Photo OP"
Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:38 am by medikun

» Lets make November Animation month?
Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:07 am by Yden

» I've opened up my playlist
Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:20 am by sp0909

» Basic quest guide
Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:35 pm by Jinglestan

» Gibberish to Korean basic materials guide
Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:11 pm by Jinglestan

» Mabinogi(Beginner guide inside)
Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:03 am by sp0909

» Final Fantasy XIV
Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:26 pm by Maribo

» 25% off Final Fantasy 14
Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:29 am by Yden

HTML5 Chat

Share | 
 

 DFO Sprite Comics?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zerobeat
Member
avatar

Posts : 63
Join date : 2011-05-24

PostSubject: DFO Sprite Comics?   Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:46 pm

A thought to me occured whilst fumbling around with the DnF Extractor.

It can save all frames of a character, so with that in mind...

So I was thinking of 6-panel strips that are more humorous than serious based. Think of my idea as a DFO version of Shadow Draygon's BB and GG sprite comics.

I dunno, I always kinda wanted to make one but I don't really have any funny ideas that are original (mostly original...)
Back to top Go down
Maribo
Member
avatar

Posts : 259
Join date : 2010-04-14

PostSubject: Re: DFO Sprite Comics?   Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:21 pm

Do it...

or i kill EVERYONE
Back to top Go down
Zerobeat
Member
avatar

Posts : 63
Join date : 2011-05-24

PostSubject: Re: DFO Sprite Comics?   Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:58 pm

Maribo wrote:
Do it...

or i kill EVERYONE



In all seriousness, I gotta get some ideas going first...
Back to top Go down
Jinglestan
Member
avatar

Posts : 336
Join date : 2010-04-14

PostSubject: Re: DFO Sprite Comics?   Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:19 am

well, I have that big list of Dungeon Fumble comic ideas that i never executed. I could write them all down and mail them to you even though theyre all just title names...but they should get the point accross.
if not maybe theyll spark some ideas for you lol
Back to top Go down
Zerobeat
Member
avatar

Posts : 63
Join date : 2011-05-24

PostSubject: Re: DFO Sprite Comics?   Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:39 pm

Jinglestan wrote:
well, I have that big list of Dungeon Fumble comic ideas that i never executed. I could write them all down and mail them to you even though theyre all just title names...but they should get the point accross.
if not maybe theyll spark some ideas for you lol

You could just PM me on prom can't you? But yeah, if you know there is one you're not gonna get to that'd be cool to use since there's not gonna be a real plot for the most part. Still, if there's a hilarious one that is better done through drawing then I'd rather see it that than fail sprite art.

But I do have some idea of how I want this to play out, sort of playing out based on class and class stereotypes, lol. Then just throwing in random wacky adventures and making jokes that break the 4th wall every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Jinglestan
Member
avatar

Posts : 336
Join date : 2010-04-14

PostSubject: Re: DFO Sprite Comics?   Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:56 am

im having doubts ill ever get to most of them
and by mail i meant pm...same thing.
ill do that when im not lazy which is hopefully soon lol
Back to top Go down
Jojo286
Noobie
avatar

Posts : 47
Join date : 2011-03-06

PostSubject: Re: DFO Sprite Comics?   Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:15 pm

a tip of advice, you cant give priest a weapon easily, Not at all, The priest weapon sprite has 193 sprites unfortunly while the priest has 192 sprites on his avatars/skin, making them unmergable,
Back to top Go down
Duodecimus
Recruit


Posts : 6
Join date : 2011-05-25

PostSubject: Re: DFO Sprite Comics?   Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:51 pm

Jojo286 wrote:
a tip of advice, you cant give priest a weapon easily, Not at all, The priest weapon sprite has 193 sprites unfortunly while the priest has 192 sprites on his avatars/skin, making them unmergable,

so.. what? you just have to delete the one extra right?

also, Idea i've had kicking around for a while:

summoner tries to trick GSD into writing his name into her book (i.e. signing a contract)
varity of ways to do this, maybe she offers him a timeshare, or is taking a survey etc.

after getting blown off, we see her in the bar getting consoled by one of the other characters, crying about how 'i'll never do well in pvp!'
Back to top Go down
Jojo286
Noobie
avatar

Posts : 47
Join date : 2011-03-06

PostSubject: Re: DFO Sprite Comics?   Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:32 pm

Duodecimus wrote:


so.. what? you just have to delete the one extra right?

also, Idea i've had kicking around for a while:

summoner tries to trick GSD into writing his name into her book (i.e. signing a contract)
varity of ways to do this, maybe she offers him a timeshare, or is taking a survey etc.

after getting blown off, we see her in the bar getting consoled by one of the other characters, crying about how 'i'll never do well in pvp!'

Yes you only have to delete one sprite, but deleting that 1 sprite can be a huge hassle, hiding it dont work and you cant actually delete it
Back to top Go down
Illusionary
Noobie
avatar

Posts : 34
Join date : 2011-03-05

PostSubject: Re: DFO Sprite Comics?   Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:42 am

Maribo wrote:
Do it...

or i kill EVERYONE
SECONDED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: DFO Sprite Comics?   

Back to top Go down
 
DFO Sprite Comics?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Online Comics
» Atomic Comics Reservoir
» PS Allstars Meme thread and Funny comics thread
» Sprite limit
» Sprite Tutorial suggestions (and a question)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Promenade :: Other :: Art Gallery-
Jump to: